When you communicate with us, register as a user or use our product or submit an enquiry, we collect data. Without this data, we may not be able to effectively provide you with a great experience or enable you to effectively use our product.
In collecting data, we are subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). While we work hard to ensure the data is safe and secure, we are not responsible for any unauthorised access to, and disclosure of, that data.
We do not use data for any other purpose, except to:
- Process and manage accounts, profiles and assignments;
- Pass your personal data, assignment data and attribute data to nominated stakeholders;
- Pass your personal data, assignment data, attribute data and feedback data (in aggregate) to nominated organisations; and
- Ensure we are able to effectively provide you with a great user experience and enable you to effectively use our product.
We do not sell or rent data to other people for their marketing purpose.
We may disclose data for the following purposes:
- Responding to lawful information requests from courts, government agencies and lawyers;
- Investigating and dealing with suspected fraud and unlawful activity;
- Protecting our lawful interests; and
- In the process of a sale or purchase of us or our business.