Get every screen working toward one communications strategy.
In classrooms, hallways, common areas and more—deliver relevant and engaging visual communications that reach students and staff where they are on campus.
Get more from your screens
We know you don’t bank on students reading email. Support your overall communication plan with dynamic digital messaging throughout your buildings.
Reach your entire campus
Unify your classroom display technology with your common area screens for more impactful signage.
Easy set-up and management
Centrally manage signage displays while allowing non-technical users to maintain the content.
Templates designed for K-12
Manage your content in the cloud, or work from our list of templates designed specifically for K-12 schools.
Keep your students and staff informed and engaged.
- Target custom content to specific locations, such as sharing grade-level information to specific classrooms or professional development events to staff rooms.
- Always-on signage reinforces key messaging throughout the school day.
- Keep things relevant and timely with content that can be updated on the fly when things change.
Versatile messaging, deployed by your internal experts.
- Assigning roles and permissions ensures the right people have access to what they need for signage, and nothing else.
- Customizable templates let staff incorporate text, graphics, and video to suit their needs.
- Drag-and-drop signage playlists simplify scheduling.
Get more value from your existing display investments.
- Display upcoming events and activities in communal areas.
- Reach family members with tailored messaging scheduled during after-school events.
- Schedule grade-level, department, or classroom-specific messaging to start the day.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
Vivi is installed everywhere we have a display in our building; we are using Vivi for digital signage, for teachers and students to get content up on screen, and even on the Jumbotron in the field house.
Education Technology Specialist
Community High School District 117 (Illinois)
One of the things we really love about Vivi is that we can customize not only what it looks like, but we can also customize who has access to what.
Cheri Bridge, Ed.D.
Director of Technology
Zion-Benton High School Township District 126 (Illinois)
We have an LMS and Teams and getting messages to students can get complicated, so we use digital signage to show the messages to students. The information they need is around them throughout their day.
Head of Digital Learning and Innovation
Mentone Grammar (Victoria, Australia)
Get Ready for Next Level Digital Signage
Join over 2,000 schools, 100,000 classrooms, and 500,000 students and teachers using Vivi.