Level Up Your Vivi Classroom Experience
The successful integration of new technology tools requires intention and training. We've got you covered, with level-based asynchronous tutorials and resources available when you are, along with other opportunities to grow your Vivi knowledge.
Looking for technical support? Visit the Support Hub.
Level 1: Share Screen
After completing Level 1 training, teachers will be able to use basic Vivi features to interact with and share their screen wirelessly -- no cords, cables, or wires required.
Self-Guided for Teachers:
Step 1: 📖 Learn How to Use Vivi
- Video Tutorial: Log in to Vivi as a teacher
- Video Tutorial: Log in to the Vivi web app
- Written Guide: Connect to a Specific Room
Clocks & Timers:
Step 2: 🧭 Explore Ways to Put Your Skills into Action
- Surround Screen with Share Screen: This Teacher Tip is focused on how to use the Share Screen feature to share to multiple screens and implement engaging and effective instruction where every learner has a front-row seat.
Step 3: 🍎 Earn a Certificate of Completion
Tools for Professional Development Facilitators:
Looking for resources to lead your own level-based PD? We have you covered with Level-Based slide decks and a recording of a Vivi led webinar for each.
Additional ways to get to know Vivi
We've created a handful of helpful video tutorials to help along the way. We encourage you to explore them on your schedule.
Our team is an extension of your team (if you want us to be) and they’re available at no extra cost.
Self-paced online courses
Step-by-step guides and questionnaires to ensure you are well equipped to make your classroom more social.
Print Resources for Your Classroom
- How to connect – A quick guide to connecting to Vivi for the first time: Download
- App features – A summary of the key features of our Vivi App: Download
- Guest access – A guide to the four ways you can give your guests quick Vivi access: Download
- How to use ClickView with Vivi – Instructions on reliably streaming videos from the ClickView website directly to the Vivi in your room: Download
Screen sharing technology has become an essential tool for teaching and learning at every grade level. Ideally, the technology used…Read More