Level Up Your Vivi Classroom Experience
The successful integration of new technology tools requires intention and training. We've got you covered, with level-based asynchronous tutorials and resources available when you are, along with other opportunities to grow your Vivi knowledge.
Looking for technical support? Visit the Support Hub.
Level 1: Share Screen
After completing Level 1 training, teachers will be able to use basic Vivi features to interact with and share their screen wirelessly -- no cords, cables, or wires required.
Step 1: 📖 Learn How to Use Vivi
- Video Tutorial: Log in to Vivi as a teacher
- Video Tutorial: Log in to the Vivi web app
- Written Guide: Connect to a Specific Room
Clocks & Timers:
Step 2: 🧭 Explore Ways to Put Your Skills into Action
- Surround Screen with Share Screen: This Teacher Tip is focused on how to use the Share Screen feature to share to multiple screens and implement engaging and effective instruction where every learner has a front-row seat.
Step 3: 🍎 Earn a Certificate of Completion
Additional ways to get to know Vivi
Get to know the basics with a 101 session, or explore practical tips with a deep-dive into best practices.
Our team is an extension of your team (if you want us to be) and they’re available at no extra cost.
Self-paced online courses
Step-by-step guides and questionnaires to ensure you are well equipped to make your classroom more social.
We've created a handful of helpful video tutorials to help along the way. We encourage you to explore them on your schedule.
Print Resources for Your Classroom
- How to connect – A quick guide to connecting to Vivi for the first time: Download
- App features – A summary of the key features of our Vivi App: Download
- Guest access – A guide to the four ways you can give your guests quick Vivi access: Download
- How to use ClickView with Vivi – Instructions on reliably streaming videos from the ClickView website directly to the Vivi in your room: Download
We are thrilled to announce that Vivi has won the Tech & Learning Award of Excellence: Back to School 2023 in both the Primary and Secondary Education categories. These awards are presented by Tech & Learning, a leading resource for K-12 education technology.Read More
At the start of a new school year (or on the return from any extended break), school leaders, teachers and staff have an opportunity to set their expectations and the desired tone for the year. Embracing technology can be a pivotal way to engage students and create an inclusive and dynamic classroom atmosphere. In this blog post, we explore eight innovative ways teachers and school leaders can establish a sense of belonging and drive student engagement with Vivi.Read More
As the new school year approaches, IT teams are faced with prepping school and classroom technology for teachers and students. They are busy with checking and troubleshooting existing technology as well as implementing new technology. In this blog post, we explore 5 ways tech teams can prep and plan for a successful back to school season.Read More