Once a teacher uses Vivi, they won’t teach without it
Use our Support Hub to access how-to guides, answer product questions, and raise support tickets. Or join a webinar, request professional development, or complete a self-paced online course.
It's so easy to use that we feel silly calling it "training".
Our customer success team are all ex-teachers and offer a variety of training options. Why undertake Vivi training?
- Add to teachers’ professional development
- Create a more engaged classroom
- Contribute to improved learning outcomes
- Enjoy more effective student/teacher collaboration
- Implement real-time formative assessments
For technical guidance, please visit our Support Hub.
There are three ways to get to know Vivi:
Get to know the basics with a 101 session, or explore practical tips with a deep-dive into best practices.
Our team is an extension of your team (if you want us to be) and they’re available at no extra cost.
Self-paced online courses
Step-by-step guides and questionnaires to ensure you are well equipped to make your classroom more social.
Are you a teacher? Most of us are too.
Vivi enables teachers to move around their classroom with complete freedom.
- Control the screen and engage with students from any point in the room, keeping the entire class involved in the lesson and focused on learning.
- With teacher permission, any student can present their ideas to their classmates, which is a powerful confidence builder.
- Teachers can easily hand over control of the screen, creating a free-flowing, collaborative learning environment.
Vivi wasn’t just created to “cut the cord” between devices and screens.
It includes a long list of pedagogical features that contribute to a learning environment where students are encouraged to take a proactive role in their education. And where teachers can use the range of technological tools at their fingertips to achieve more in every lesson.
Print resources for your classroom.
- How to connect – A quick guide to connecting to Vivi for the first time: Download
- App features – A summary of the key features of our Vivi App: Download
- Guest access – A guide to the four ways you can give your guests quick Vivi access: Download
- How to use ClickView with Vivi – Instructions on reliably streaming videos from the ClickView website directly to the Vivi in your room: Download
It’s 2022, and many students have gotten accustomed to remote learning because of the pandemic. In the time since classrooms…Read More
A technology-enabled active learning space (TEAL) is designed to bring technology right to the heart of learning. It’s an opportunity…Read More