Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Type: Regular Ongoing
Location: United States (Remote)
Reporting To: Senior HR Leader
About the company
Vivi is the only wireless screen mirroring and digital signage tool designed for education. We help IT help teachers help students with classroom technology that enhances collaboration, control, and creativity.
Vivi exists because we all had that one teacher who changed our lives, who went above and beyond to serve as a role model and sage.
They guided discussion, connected with their students on a personal level, were just as engaging and entertaining as they were educational, and they created a dynamic learning environment by constantly involving students. Those teachers are the masters of the social classroom.
Personalized learning environments have been proven to deliver better educational outcomes for individuals through increased participation and engagement. To successfully create such an environment requires a fluid, visual dialogue between teacher and student. This is why Vivi exists.
Vivi is used by over 300,000 teachers and students around the world and is setting out to disrupt the enormous education industry with our high-growth, ambitious, and creative team.
About the role
This role will be vital in helping Vivi grow to new heights! Hot on the heels of closing our Series B, we are looking to expand & recruit in the US, UK & AU markets. This is our first Talent Acquisition Specialist at Vivi!
- Owning the full recruitment lifecycle from initial outreach to offer.
- Provide a best-in-class value-aligned candidate experience.
- Utilize strong sourcing and recruiting methods to proactively identify and attract top-quality passive & active talent.
- Partnering with hiring managers to build a deep understanding of the Vivi culture and capabilities to source the best candidates.
- Applying a diverse and inclusive hiring process.
- Using data to develop, share insight and recommend solutions to improve pipeline and solve challenges.
- Be a culture champion, promoting our values and making sure they’re part of all recruitment activities.
- 2+ years of agency recruiting, or internal recruiting experience required
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management
- High level of integrity and discretion in managing confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced tech environment and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Solid analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- ATS experience required - we use Greenhouse!
It would be a bonus if you could bring…
- Experience hiring internationally and can bring insights into the markets in Australia, and the UK
- Education Technology or SaaS Recruiting Experience
- You like to have fun along the way, life is too short!
What we can offer you
- Career progression – we offer each employee an annual $1000 L&D budget to assist with furthering their skills
- Personal 3rd party career coach & mentor
- Wellness program – including wellness days off, TalkSpace and ClassPass subscription
- Give back to the community with our Volunteer program
- Birthdays off each year