Job Type: US (Remote)
Reporting To: Chief Marketing Officer
About the company
Vivi is the only wireless screen mirroring and digital signage tool designed for education. We help IT help teachers help students with classroom technology that enhances collaboration, control, and creativity.
Vivi exists because we all had that one teacher who changed our life, who went above and beyond to serve as a role model and sage.
They guided discussion, connected with their students on a personal level, were just as engaging and entertaining as they were educational, and they created a dynamic learning environment by constantly involving students. Those teachers are the masters of the social classroom.
Personalised learning environments have been proven to deliver better educational outcomes for individuals through increased participation and engagement. To successfully create such an environment requires a fluid, visual dialogue between teacher and student. This is why Vivi exists.
Vivi is used by over 250,000 teachers and students around the world and is setting out to disrupt the enormous education industry with our high-growth, ambitious, and creative team.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager (PM) to join our growing Marketing team at Vivi. As PM, you'll quickly become an expert on our target audience and will know how, when and what to tell them about our software products and solutions to create maximum impact. You'll work closely with our Executive, Engineering & Product teams to translate complex technical concepts into inspiring and compelling product positioning and value proposition messaging.
- You will be responsible for creating and executing end-to-end product marketing campaigns that drive customer demand, increase feature adoption and grow retention
- You’ll produce and deliver technical messaging for all new feature and product releases plus releases of existing features
- You will arm the sales team with powerful collateral, proven sales and marketing tactics and applicable sales enablement plans that help move customers through the user adoption flywheel to saturation and evangelism
- You will support the sales team by training them on how to communicate the value proposition of the solution and will accompany them on calls when required to provide deeper product dives
- You’ll partner with our Product Management and Engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create communication strategies for the Vivi platform
- You will work closely with the wider Marketing team to craft and review content and run dedicated Product Marketing campaigns
- You’ll take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product related marketing material from writing release blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies and webinars that convey product and feature releases to our customers and channel partners
- You must have at least 4 years’ experience in product marketing roles in the enterprise software (SaaS) space
- Have a solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing
- Familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into the customer journey
- You are data driven in your approach and have a solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools to track impact, optimize and improve
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- You must be technically fluent; you are comfortable dealing with technical information and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits.
- You have proven ability to craft engaging content, including blog posts, white-papers, sales presentation decks and videos
- Self-starter: You are hands on with the attitude to get things done. We will challenge you on this!
- Education: a Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, Master’s/MBA a plus. Relevant fields of study include Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing.
What we can offer you
- Career progression – we offer each employee an annual $1000 L&D budget to assist with furthering their skills
- Personal career coaching
- Wellness program – including wellness days off and subsidised ClassPass subscription
- Give back to the community with our Volunteer program
- Birthdays off each year