Customer Success Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
About the company
Vivi is the only wireless screen mirroring and digital signage tool designed for education. We help IT help teachers help students with classroom technology that enhances collaboration, control, and creativity.
Vivi exists because we all had that one teacher who changed our life, who went above and beyond to serve as a role model and sage.
They guided discussion, connected with their students on a personal level, were just as engaging and entertaining as they were educational, and they created a dynamic learning environment by constantly involving students. Those teachers are the masters of the social classroom.
Personalised learning environments have been proven to deliver better educational outcomes for individuals through increased participation and engagement. To successfully create such an environment requires a fluid, visual dialogue between teacher and student. This is why Vivi exists.
Vivi is used by over 250,000 teachers and students around the world and is setting out to disrupt the enormous education industry with our high-growth, ambitious, and creative team.
About the Role
We understand the importance of a customer-first mentality. The CSC will participate in efforts to grow the overall adoption of Vivi within our client organisations while protecting our growing market presence and retention. As the CSC, you will be their trusted advisor and advocate on their behalf to ensure customer satisfaction and optimal Vivi usage.
We believe our most powerful sales tools are our customer references, and the primary focus of the CSC is to have the client love all things Vivi, want to share their success stories with others and never want to leave the Vivi family!
- Conduct regular health checks on all accounts to identify opportunities for growth, churn risk and understand timeframes for wider rollouts
- Manage the subscription renewal process to minimise customer churn
- Identify accurate Saturation Level for all schools through communication with client and reseller agent
- Identify accounts with high levels of satisfaction, or innovative installations, that would be willing to participate in Vivi marketing activity – such as Customer case studies and Testimonials, and refer these accounts to the Vivi Marketing team
Technical and Feature Feedback
- Work closely with the technical support team to ensure each customer has a world-class experience
- Seek customer feedback on technical, user and organisation experience
- Feed information back to the Product Development team with issues/concerns/impediments to adoption that are related to Product design and delivery
- Share insights impacting wider Vivi adoption with the Vivi Sales team
- Assist accounts by raising support tickets and actively monitor the status of each
- Touch base with accounts once support tickets close in order to check that all technical problems have been addressed
- Escalate any outstanding tickets to the Sales Manager to eradicate bottle necks on accounts
- Attend and participate in internal meetings
- Become a product expert to assist customers with general enquiries
- Maintain up-to-date records in Hubspot by ensuring all Company and Contact records reflect the most recent information
- Ensure all customer exchanges are recorded in Hubspot with sufficient detail
- Live and breathe the Vivi culture, actively taking part in initiatives
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Success, preferably within a SaaS environment
- Edtech, Education or AV experience advantageous
- Clear and articulate communication skills; you know how to empathise via phone and in-person
- Natural organisational skills that allow you to handle pressure and volume with a positive attitude
- A natural inclination towards problem-solving
What we can offer you
- Career progression – we offer each employee an annual $1300 L&D budget to assist with furthering their skills
- Personal career coaching
- Wellness program – including wellness days off and subsidised ClassPass subscription
- Give back to the community with our Volunteer program
- Birthdays off each year