Job Type: Permanent
Location: United States (Remote)
Reporting To: Vice President, Sales
About the company
Vivi is the only wireless screen mirroring and digital signage tool designed for education. We help IT help teachers help students with classroom technology that enhances collaboration, control, and creativity.
Vivi exists because we all had that one teacher who changed our life, who went above and beyond to serve as a role model and sage.
They guided discussion, connected with their students on a personal level, were just as engaging and entertaining as they were educational, and they created a dynamic learning environment by constantly involving students. Those teachers are the masters of the social classroom.
Personalised learning environments have been proven to deliver better educational outcomes for individuals through increased participation and engagement. To successfully create such an environment requires a fluid, visual dialogue between teacher and student. This is why Vivi exists.
Vivi is used by over 250,000 teachers and students around the world and is setting out to disrupt the enormous education industry with our high-growth, ambitious, and creative team.
- Responsible for driving revenue growth within your assigned territory
- Provide live demonstrations to prospects via web conferencing or onsite
- Overcome customer objections by demonstrating negotiation skills and the ability to sell benefits not features
- Maintain a strong level of knowledge about Vivi.io products and services
- Maintain a strong understanding of assigned territory, K-12 Education vertical, and competitor offerings
- Attend trade shows and in-market events
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets
- Experience with HubSpot CRM
- Highly detail orientated and process driven
- Previous experience selling big-ticket software or hardware deployments to K-12 institutions
- Highly proficient using MS365 products