Our latest release delivers a slew of Digital Signage updates, based on your requests and schools' evolving needs.
These enhancements make communication easy and effective, ensuring targeted messages are directed to students and staff either at a school-wide or individual classroom level, by multiple authorised school stakeholders.
Our latest updates include:
Calendar View of your Signage Schedule
IT Administrators now receive a clear picture of all scheduled signage across the entire school.
Visualise your school's schedule in Calendar View
Calendar View in Vivi Central gives IT Administrators a quick and easy visualisation of when and where signage is scheduled, in a similar format to what you might see in Outlook or Google Calendar. The simple, visual layout provides an instant update at a glance.
Added Signage Permissions, Priority & Precedence
IT Administrators can now easily grant access to Digital Signage – saving hours!
IT Admins can now assign User Permissions to other Staff Members
Further time-saving enhancements that make Vivi's Digital Signage more flexible than ever, include:
- Assigning Permissions, so that users can administer a subset of signage groups and media. For example, you could give the Canteen Manager control of the canteen menu screen.
- Setting Priority and Precedence, allowing you to specify which digital signage schedules are most important to the school. This means when there's a clash the most important signage will be played. This is perfect for busy schools that need to be agile with their messaging.
- Layering playlists using Playlist Hierarchy, meaning a playlist can contain other playlists. So, you could include a regularly updated 'daily playlist' within other playlists around the school, saving you time having to update multiple places.
STOP THE PRESSES...
You can now Directly Upload PowerPoints
IT Administrators can now upload PowerPoint files as signage media.
Embedding PowerPoints into your signage schedule is as simple as uploading the file
PowerPoint is one of the most common ways IT Administrators have been crafting their signage media, but in the past you've had to save these as video or images before uploading. Not anymore, now you can upload PowerPoints directly into Vivi, saving the wasted effort of file conversion.
But that’s not all…
These additions are sure to go down very well with our IT Administrators:
- Media Folders
Organise your signage media into folders, much like your computer's documents folder.
- Assign Locations
Signage automatically reconfigures when rooms are added or removed from locations.
- Clone Schedules and Playlists
With one click you can now clone new signage schedules or playlists from existing ones.
- Manage Audio
Turn off signage audio for a video.
- Add PowerPoint Presentations
You can now directly upload PPT files as signage media.
- Activate/Deactivate Signage Schedules
Toggle Signage Schedules from the Signage Schedules list page.
- Info Bar
Now overlays the room's name, code, open access icon, and clock when signage is playing.
- Disable Digital Signage for a Timed Period from the Vivi App
Presenters can disable signage for a set period of time from 'add a room setting' in app.
- Enable Subtitles on Digital Signage Web Videos
Display subtitles for a web video within a Digital Signage.
Vivi aims to help classrooms become student empowered learning environments, integrating cross-platform wireless screen mirroring and video streaming with advanced and intuitive classroom features such as formative assessment, health and wellbeing checks; fast and reliable video streaming; digital signage; emergency broadcast and so much more. All this is easy to use and centrally managed via a cloud-based administration platform.